Japanese Prayer Wall

Japanese Prayer Wall

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Food


Yakisoba: cabbage, carrots, and soba noodles.  I add fried egg on the side too.

Gyoza: sometimes called dumplings, insides vary but usually have cabbage and a tiny bit of meat

Gyoza after it's prepared

Tofu

Sashimi: raw fish

Natto: fermented soy beans.  It's definitely an acquired taste that I don't have but does taste better with the added ingredients.

A beautiful dinner at Tim and Mari MaKenzie's home.  Notice that rice and miso soup are also added.  All pictures here were from that dinner except the yakisoba picture.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie. I would have a hard time eating, as I'm not very brave. They LOOK very cool... but. I think your life looks very cool.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are still quite a few foods that I have a hard time eating. I don't do very well with anything that is raw.

    ReplyDelete